Friday, October 19, 2007
Com125 Assignment 8: Thanks to photo web applications
An web application that I often use or find useful is photobucket. What your basically allowed to do on photobucket is share pictures and videos with other users and non-users. Even if your not a user you can still search for videos and pictures. You can also send the images to your phone as well as save them into your own album. I do not have a photobucket account, but I still go on and search for pictures and videos. Often I would search for funny pictures to post on peoples myspace wall. What's also cool about photobucket is your able to embed pictures and videos on your websites, but the thing is people can delete their account or album you got the picture or video from which will erase it from your the contents you placed it on. Photobucket has a simple home page design. The home page is blue and white. At the top right corner it has little tabs where you can enter your username, password, or either join. The on the top left it has a photobucket picture and under that it has 3 tabs which says home, join now, or find stuff. Under those tabs it informs you that u can share pictures and videos, where you can share them (myspace, livejournal, blogger, facebook, email, etc). Under that if has a search bar where you can specifically search for pictures or videos. All you have to do is type in what your looking for and press enter. Lastly under that the home page has a search related pictures and videos people have looked up and those pictures and video change everytime you go onto or refresh the home page. The way the home page is setup makes it easier for users to join or search for things their looking for. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe theirs any social aspects to this site except the fact that you can share your images and videos with people. The reason I find this site interesting is the fact that you can search for and share images and and videos easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahah that's one weird comment up above. anyway i used photobucket before, i like it cox it's so easy to upload photos and put it onto your blog.
Nice blog, back when I had myspace I used photo bucket all the time. Its so easy to upload you pics. Lol why is tara trying to solicit on your blog?? random
ive used photobucket before and its definitely an exremely easy web app.
Post a Comment